Re: SF Bay seller beware - Dinan

<< Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:24:15 -0800
 From: "Jim Del Favero" <del@domain.elided>
 Subject: Re: SF Bay seller beware - Dinan

 Following the earlier thread on swaybar mounts and Dinan Stage IV. I had the
 stage IV on my 88' 535IS.  One of the mounts broke about a month after the
 install. The car was NEVER autocrossed, or taken to the track.

 When I took it into Dinan they told me, "Happens all the time, the mounting
 points are weak." Charged me $250 to fix it.

Hmmm,  what's the incentive to fix something that "happens all the time" if
they can get people to cough up $250.00 ???

It seems the more I know about Dinan the less I want too...

Christopher