Re: Da Vettes

Alix writes:
<Nothing wrong with Corvette drivers, but someone *really* ought to let
<them know that they look approximately 2 feet tall when they're in their
<car.  I don't think I've ever seen someone in a Corvette with
<recognizable shoulders.  = )

<Alix
Alix, Alix...  Duanne writes a perfectly harmless if not downright
complimentary item about someone who drives a different car than yours,  so
what do you do?  Right, attack and malign.  You, of course, leave yourself
open to the observation (if I were in a nasty mood) that, in contrast to
Corvette drivers, the BMW drivers often look approximately 2 feet tall when
they're NOT in their car.  But in my new spirit of ecumenicalism, I'd never
say such a thing. Let's just say different vehicles do different things
well, and we're all car enthusiasts here.  What do I drive?  One of each,
Corvette and BMW, as well as an old Ford truck, and a Suzuki GSXR 1100 -
the eclectic garage.
Robert