Re: SF Bay seller beware - Dinan

Following the earlier thread on swaybar mounts and Dinan Stage IV. I had the
stage IV on my 88' 535IS.  One of the mounts broke about a month after the
install. The car was NEVER autocrossed, or taken to the track.

When I took it into Dinan they told me, "Happens all the time, the mounting
points are weak." Charged me $250 to fix it.

My annoyance was with the fact that when I purchased the setup, there was no
mention made of the problem with the rear mounts, they waited until after
they broke before they proceeded to bend me over.

Del

Formerly Owner of 88' 535IS
Currently Miserable owner of 97' Ford Cobra
Planning on European M3 delivery in Summer

End of bmw-digest V9 #430