BL/SS with ERK

Just installed my SS and ERK, great stuff.

I have a tip on the ERK which made it very easy to install without removing
the shift carrier.

Cut a piece of the 2.5mm allen wrench about 3/4" long. Wrap it with a couple
of layers of tape to make a handle.

When installing the screws (from the top) , put a little piece of tape on
the end of the stubby driver, then put on screw. The tape will hold the
screw on.

Snug the screws from the top . Now from the bottom, tighten the screws.

I did the whole job in about 3/4 hour, including going inside to cut down
the driver.

Larry Eisner
'98 M3/4 BL/SS  Sharked as soon as I can get up to boston
BMW CCA