'90 525i starting problem

Hey,

    I am the proud owner of a '90 525i with 120,000 miles on it.  I
bought the car back in January and have had a little problem almost
every morning.  It only happens the very first start of the day.  I live
in Atlanta, GA where the temperature rarely drops below 30 degrees, even
in the winter.  I start the car, no problem, let it warm up for a minute
or so, back down my driveway (30 feet), but when I start to go forward,
the engine feels as if it is about to stall for a second or so, but then
the power kicks in and everything is fine from there on out.  Any advice
via e-mail or posting would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Rory