Re: Removing Airbag Warning Stickers

I tried  Goof-Off  on my '98 540 with saddle interior and it worked
flawlessly.

The technique I used was to take a small (2" x 4") piece of an old towel
and wet about 1/2 of it pretty well, but not so much that it dripped. Then,
I held it up to the label on the visor and moved it around a bit for a few
seconds.  The label portion just wrinkled up and withdrew from the visor.
All I had to do then was wipe it off.

I did not remove the visor.

Ross Cook

'98 540iA