RE:Removing Airbag Warning Stickers

Bril,
I removed the air bag stickers from my 98, 740, which has the fussy,
fabric-like, surface on the sun visors.
I removed the visors first, which helps with the application of the thinner
with Q-Tips too soak the stickers with the thinner.
Using lacquer thinner or Goof Off seems to work equally well.
A very slight outline of the sticker remains(the right angle & light) on by
light gray visors and I believe this is the result of the sticker
application process and not because there is still residual glue on the
visors.  You will also experience some swelling of the underlying vinyl
after you have worked to remove the glue, but this area will shrink back to
its original tightness once the solvents have completely evaporated, in an
hour or so.
I have seen comments posted which imply that the darker colors leave a more
obvious outline from the sticker.

We're having fun now,
Rod...