Re: racin' mods on E28

OK,
	So what is the "slotted rear shock mounts trick".  I havent heard this one
for an E28 or any car before?  I don't believe disconecting the O2 sensor
gives that much hp?  AT WOT, the DME ignores the O2 input.

But would still like to hear about the shocks.  I pressume it has to do with
moving the shock in to get wider rear tires on?

Take Care,
Russ