Re: What are these wheels?

> They look exactly like the factory e30 m3 wheels.

They can't look *exactly* the same and I'll tell you why... you say below they
are 5 lug wheels... the only BMW factory wheels that look *exactly* like the M3
wheels and come in 15" are the 325ix and the M-Tech convertible wheels... both
4 bolt wheel patterns ;)

> They are 15" x 7".
> However, the offset is 20mm, as opposed to 30mm for the e30 m3 wheels.
> Also, although they do say BMW on them, they do not say BBS, like the
> factory e30 m3 spare in my trunk.

20mm offset is consistent with an E32/34 BBS style wheel...

> So what BMW model do these wheels come from?

There should be 7 digits of the BMW part number on the wheel somewhere... give
me that and I'll tell you.  I'll bet the last 3 numbers are 774...  Give me
that number and I'll figure it out for 'ya.

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com