bmw-digest V9 #405

Peter Biernacki said this"

<<Finally, I do not appreciate Andrew & Thao sending a rude e-mail with m=
address no less to the entire digest.  Andrew, Nikos, and Thao I will
reimburse your funds via mail as soon a I finish this letter.  If you hav=
any other comments please respond via private e-mail to
pbiernac@domain.elided .>>

I would like to THANK Andrew and Nikos for informing us of a potential
problem!  It was PETER'S fault that this happened! =

I would have done the same thing that they did in bringing a potential ma=
il
order problem to our attention, and I hope people do so in the future. =

Even though you sound like you had a good excuse, you still were in the
wrong for not shipping out the items they paid for, and should accept the=

consequences!!

Scott McNeal