Re: 535 Rotor Warping

.....Suprise!  I was unable to remove about half the lug nuts even
with my 250 ft-lb air impact wrench!.....

What this means is that you need to find a new tire shop. I knew I had
the right place here in southern Maryland when I heard the manager
tell his guy to make certain that he used a tourque stick and not the
wrench when he tightend the lugs. And since it was a while I wait job,
I know his guy follows directions. Needless to say, I'll go back
there.