535 Rotor Warping

I just had a new set of tires mounted and balanced by a local shop.  I
figured I had better check the torque on the lug nuts just to make
sure...  Suprise!  I was unable to remove about half the lug nuts even
with my 250 ft-lb air impact wrench!  Several others were almost loose.
I guess that since they were only going to tighten a few of the lug
nuts, they figured they should REALLY tighten them.

It is such an easy thing to check and a cheap thing to fix, this would
be my first step in tracking down a warped rotor problem.

- --Jeff
'86 535i  'looking for a new tire place
'89 325iX