Re: reconstructed title

I purchased my 95 M3 Luxury Coupe a few months past from a private auction
company. The car was a previously a drug repo. It only had 10,000 miles and
was in perfect condition. The title wasn't reconstructed but it did have a
suspect past. I brought a BMW mechanic along to inspect the car and with his
approval I bought it. The car was about 4500 bucks under low blue book. It was
dirty due to sitting in a police lot for over year while the case went to
court etc but in good condition. I have since brought it to the dealer and
another mechanic for check ups and modifications and not a single problem has
been spotted. So I would recommend looking further at the car and checking it
over thoroughly. You might get a good deal.
Pat Davern
95 M3