Attention PSX Junkies (others, please pg dn)

Ron Browne Wrote:

<snip> Deep Forest Track  can  only be found on the Gran Turismo
driving simulator. :-)
<end snip>

Ron and other GT junkies, there is finally a better controller for GT and
other PSX games.
I tried using the original Mad Catz steering wheel and not only was it
overly sensitive, but it would lock up the game and you'd have to unplug
it, wait for the game to load, and then plug it back in.
So, here comes the NEW Mad Catz steering wheel with 'Dual Shock' technology
($49.99). Yep, it works without the unplugging, it controls the car very
well in Analog mode, and the 'Dual Shock' (simulated feedback in the
steering wheel) is a nice touch as well. Of course, it doesn't compare to
flying (90mph +) into the gravel pit at Road America, but it's a whole lot
cheaper.
Here in the Midwest, all I have to look forward to is Sunday's CCA
autocross (the last of the season) and then I'll have to do what all 'Boy
Racers' do in winter to keep in shape.
a. sit in front of a big fan, with the fan on high and blowing toward you.
b. throw hundred dollar bills at the fan.
c. wait for next season

- - Chip "Hoping GT2 will have some German cars" Eberhart
Windy City Chapter
BMW CCA #144492