Saturns

Hi all,

Let me say that we have had great luck with three Saturns.  A 92 SC2, a 95
SL, and a 96 SW2.

Nice cars, run great, and they last too, and if you put some good tires on
'em (I like the Bridgestone Potenza RE930 205/60's inflated to 37lbs) you
can go terrorize 4 cylinder 318's.   (Actually a good driver in a 318 is
slightly faster, but not off the line)

There is an outfit called Saturn Performance Systems that offers all kinds
of performance stuff.  (avoid the chips)  I think they are www.sps.com,
though I could be wrong.

Saturn dealers treat you like royalty, and I even had a brand new head, and
new rings put on mine to stop excess oil usage at 47K miles!   That's 11K
out of warranty!  (and no extended warranty)     No charge....

Can you say *profile gasket*   kiddies?

How many bimmer dealers would do that?

Oh, and we went looking at an Integra...  Over-priced and overrated IMO,
and the dealers we met were all scum...

DC

Don Cicchetti
dcicchet@domain.elided