Re: E36 M3 Supercharged Overheating

Not uncommon with supercharged 95 M3s but not difficult to
cure.  I run 1/3 antifreeze, one bottle water wetter then distilled
water.  Bleeding the system properly is critical.  Turn on the
heater and rev the warmed up motor to around 2k so that water is
streaming from the little hole in the neck of the radiator cap back
to the resevoir.  Fill to the proper lever in this state.

My car can now run the track all day in the 100+ degree Arizona heat.

Mario