E30 clutch problems........

I have a new clutch plate, throwout bearing and pressure plate, new
master cylinder, and a 2 yr old slave cylinder. My clutch picks up
within the last inch and a half of the pedal travel I.e., EXTREMELY FAR
OFF THE FLOOR! I have NO idea what to do from here. The kit is a genuine
Sachs and i have also had the whole system bled by the dealer.

Does anyone know what is wrong with this thing?????? I cant stand the
fact that i have spent over $700 and the clutch is this crap.
HELP PLEASE!! the only clue i have is that the line leading to the slave
moves and expands as the pedal is pushed in, could this be a
contributing factor?? Also, the clutch fluid reservior had alot of
sludge in the bottom of it, could this be blocking a line or
something???
Michael St.Clair
1984 318i (2 litre)