FS: <E36>Plug and Play Sony Mobile ES CD Player

Sony CDX-5490 Mobile ES Series In Dash CD Player
- -AM/FM CD
- -1bit D/A
- -30wX4
- -2 sets of pre-outs
- -10 Presets per band (AM/FM1/FM2)
- -Removeable face plate for security
- -Dual illumination, dark orange or mint green
- -Audible Alerts for button and faceplate removal reminder (user
defeatable)
- -Purchased 2/96, used until 10/96 when I traded my Jeep in, then used from
5/97 to present.  Good condition, only noticible wear is the CD button has
a little wear on it.
- -Great FM AND AM rececption, very skip resistant (both on bad roads and
scratched CD's)
- -The unit looks at home in the E36, the face fits flush with the dash and
looks very good.  It includes an E36 wiring harness adapter with soldered
connections and an antenna adapter.  All you have to do is pull your
factory radio, unhook the wiring connector and antenna, and plug this one
in.  Total time should be less than 15 minutes.

$175 OBO Shipped in original box w/ instructions.  COD Extra.