<E28, E24> leaky P/S pump hose

My '88 635 CSi has developed a small leak in the high-pressure power
steering pump hose.

Can anyone supply the correct part number and/or a good source for
repair/replacement in the SF Bay area (or mail order)? Is it possible to
take the hose to a hydraulic shop for repair?

On another note, a copy of Bentley's is on the way, but I am wondering
about the list's suggestions on other reference material I should
consider (and sources).

(Sorry for this cross-post, but since the E24 shares many components
with it's E28 parent, I thought the big list might be helpful.)

Thanks,
- -jerry