anit-fog stuff for track eye protection

The Racer Wholesale catalog (see any Rondel) has
this stuff called "Fog City Anti-Fog Stuff" (not
verbatim) which *really* prevents fogging up; not
even a St. Bernard could fog it. It's an adhesive
film you put on inside of goggles or visor . Only
costs like $10 & available for goggles or helmet
visors pre-cut.

I got this for my paintball mask & it works great.
(Tired of being blind while people were shooting
at me). Kinda hard to apply (especially if you
don't read instruction like I did) & you have to
be careful how you clean it; some products will
cloud it. If you need Racer Wholesale number see
Roundel or email me (don't have it with me).