good to excellent experience

Five tries to get it right constitues a "good to
excellent" experience? If a dry cleaner breaks one
button on a suit I find a better one. What would
"average to poor" involve - the car falling apart
on the way home?

I'm not a suspension expert but it doesn't take a
rocket scientist to engineer something that won't
break 5 five times in a few years. If it's an OE
part failing (unclear from your post), the
modifications are causing it so still modifier's
fault. (I can see this if you're driving the Baja
500). I wish my clients were as forgiving as you.