87 325 Thanks!

I'm overwhelmed by the helpfulness of the people on this list!  I've
received so many wonderful responses to my call for information.  I now
have a gear shift knob, my radio is  working, I have a manual on its way to
me from Customer Service, I am now listed in the BMW data banks as the
owner of this car, and I have an appointment with my mechanic tomorrow
afternoon to check the whole thing over.  And the whole thing so far has
only cost me $14.77!  All of this is thanks to so many of  you.  Not only
has it been a pleasant experience, I feel secure knowing that I now have
this wonderful resource to keep my "new" car in tip top shape.  You know, I
bought this car thinking my teenagers would use it, but this afternoon I
told them that the Dodge Caravan is theirs - the little red "bimmer" is all
mine! :D

Debi
I am still learning. ~ Michelangelo
http://www.pacificnet.net/~debionken