Flashing Lights

Robb Salzmann wrote:

Do you also write filing procedures and tax code for the IRS?  What _is_ all
this?  What really makes this irritating is the (credibility building?) 6
paragraph closing.  And that last statement, based on the rest of the post,
seems like a concept that you may never really grasp.  You sir, have taken
this
topic, by and far, to new level of silliness.

>Flame off<

robb salzmann

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in
the right way, did not become still more complicated."
Poul Anderson

End of post.

Hi Robb.

I have copied my reply to Adrian in the UK. He responded to the post also,
although with a little more thought.

I wasn't trying to blow my own horn. I read the original post and started
thinking about all the times I have had to flash my lights for one reason
or another. Then I thought I would respond the post.

The statement you cut out was meant to imply that the car doesn't matter.
The attitude the driver has about his or her level on the food chain in
relation to owners of 'inferior' cars doesn't matter. what matters is the
ability of the driver. I probably went a bit overboard in the post, but the
bottom line is, people in barges can be as good a driver as anyone else and
people in upscale euros screw up just as much.

Keep in touch.

BTW. Outdriving, (I should have been more specific) is meant as in traffic.
I cannot out distance a high performance machine. Except in one case. Me in
the 560 and a 911 going up the 400 (one of our inter city highway, like
your M series roads) at 180kph. I pushed it to 200 as did he. I pushed it
to 210, he backed off. Silly bugger, he would have left me far behind if he
had stayed with it.

End of post to Adrian.

And YES, I do write procedure manuals.

NO, I'm Canadian. Is that a problem?
Funny how some yanks always think the world ends at their borders.

Maybe I'm just into the driving thing a bit more than yourself. If someone
asks what appears to be an honest question, why would I respond with
garbage. Did you answer any of the questions? WELL!

Enough said.

Michael Parker
Toronto.
michaelp@domain.elided