RE: Diff.additive

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Fadeev, Alex wrote:

<snip>
> 	I have also noticed that the LSD does not seam to be working as well
> as it used to before I started messing with RedLine (RedLine MTL in the
> manual gearbox is great, though). Under hard straight line acceleration from
> a stop light I can easily persuade the rear end to break loose and start
> heading sideways.
<snip>

 um, if the rear end breaks loose and heads sideways, that tells me
that both tires are spinning, and the LSD is doing its job.  In a
normal diff, only one wheel would spin, leaving the other to continue
to guide the car in a straight line. (usually)  Does this make sense?
 Perhaps your tires are just getting slippery?

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and