re: X-Brace: How does it feel

>Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:56:33 -0400
>From: "LePage, Alex" <LEPAGEAP@domain.elided>
>Subject: X-Brace: How does it feel?
>
>I have a '95 M3 and I'm seriously considering purchasing an X-brace.

Alex,

I have a '97 M3 sedan, and I installed the X-brace in June or July.  I do
not race or auto-X this car, and most of my driving is highway except for
on-off ramps.  I do drive it somewhat aggressively, or so my spouse tells me
before she yells at me.  However, I cannot tell the difference in handling
w/ or w/o the X-brace.  it does look cool if you crawl under the car.    I
am sure you will feel the difference once trackside...

George
'97 ///M3 sedan, bone stock except for the X-brace and 3COM Palm Pilot on
the 'shelf' under on-board computer....