Simplify Brake Bleeding

O.K. guys I got one for ya....Sounds like a real winner!!!! In the
November issue of Four Wheeler Magazine (Hey! I got a Bronco, Alright?)
There's a new product profiled on page 144 that is right up you race
guys alley!

It's made by Russell Performance Products 904-253-8980 (FLA.) the same
people who make the SS lines Etc.

Its called the "Speed Bleeder" It's a replacement Bleeder screw for your
brakes. You replace your factory bleeder screws and Voila! They have a
buitl in check valve so after you install them all you do to bleed your
brakes is loosen them 1/4 to 1/2 turn and then pump the brakes..the
check valve keeps air from being drawn back into the brakes. Nifty, Huh?
It looks just like a stock bleeder screw. The editors loved it.

Chris Barton
1995 540 6 speed