Re: If you ever need repairs near Boise...

I'd have to second that opinion.  My wife works across the street (Idaho
Power),
and she's had to take our 325i in before, and they always treat her with
equal
respect (to men).  She said that one of the owner's yelled to the technician
that
was backing the car out, that he needed to be careful because it's been
lowered.
Most shops could give a rat's as# how nice a car is.  They even reset the
oil change
service indicator, at no extra charge,  because she said her husband changed
the oil
and filter.  Good shop all right!

Kris Kane
Meridian, Idaho