If You Ever Need Repairs Near Boise...

I just wanted to give a 'plug' to Hurless Brothers Import Automotive Repair
in Boise, Idaho.  If you ever find yourself in need of repairs or
professional advice, I strongly recommend visiting Brett & Todd's
establishment.  I can see why Brett is a technical advisor listed in the
Roundel magazine (BMW CCA).  They are courteous, competent, and run a class
act.  I'm pretty disappointed in BMW's continued denial of the widespread
profile gasket problem on the M42 engine (that's what Hurless Brothers fixed
on my '93 318is) but I was glad the repair was carried out by this shop.  I
can see why they're typically booked up to two weeks in advance.

Steve Sharpe
Boise, Idaho