Re: Fulda tires

> Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:52:35 -0700
> From: John Edward Miller <jem@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Fulda tires
>
> > I've seen Fulda (German) tires advertised in a few publications, and have
> > gotten brochures from their American distributors, but haven't seen them
> > on the street, nor seen them road-tested anywhere, nor found any
> > mail-order distributors.

FULDA tires a good for their price. Not the best tires you
can buy but they are the money worth you spend for them.
Fulda tires get good notes in German Car magazins.
If you want the best snows you can buy at the moment get the
Conti TS790. I drive it on my 525i and it's really great
stuff! The Conti has won every test he attended up to now!
I'm a little bit confused about the snow tire discussion on
the list. The Brigestone WT05 has been sold 5 Years ago in
Germany. At the moment the WT12 is the actual one from
Brigestone. This is also a good tire. I've sold four sets an
the customers are quiet happy with them!
Does someone know if the tires have different designations
in US? Or do the Producers sell different kind of tires in
Germany and in US?

By,
	Stefan