Remote Mount Valentine One!!???

I think we should start a letter writing campaign (or e-mail if anyone
knows it) to Mike Valentine so he can market a remote mount V1.  It seems
everyone is trying to devise some way to mount the V1.  I say create some
sensors that are interior/exterior mountable , a main control unit that
can tuck under the dash, and a display panel, much like the K40 units.
There are so many advantages to remote mount, it seems strange that
Valentine Research doesn't make one.  Heck, I've even thought of taking
apart my unit to remote mount it.  What does everyone else think?

Dan