Re: tires

Outstanding street and track tires at lower prices than directly comparable
tires are the Firestone SZ50s.  There are fairly newly introduced and very
similar in design, construction, materials, etc., to the Bridgestone S-02s
(Bridgestone owns Firestone).  Outstanding reviews (check www.tirerack.com),
very happy owners (myself included).  Excellent wet performance and decent wear
as well.  If anyone is interested, I have a long set of email responses on
various surveys I did before buying these over the SP8000, SP9000, and various
others.

		-Mike Klein
		klein@domain.elided

'87 911 Carrera with SZ50s, 85k, occasional track and ax use
'98 323iC, 2k miles