RE: <wob> Driver maturing

[Mike Gruby fears for his life after reading my driving history ...]

Hey, I've gone since 5/91 without crashing into anything.
Oh, shit, I did bump a lady (cutie, too) in her Ford PU this
spring on MoPac in 5 mph traffic.  Just a littttle too close,
but less damage than the insurance surcharge treshold.  A kiss,
so to speak.  No gendarme involvement.

Actually, the last one listed was at age *23y.1m*, so it's 4 + years old
now, and the last two items were speeding tix.  I am nowhere near the
reckless (but not wreck less) driver of my youth.  Better observation?

I also got married and have a four-year-old to raise now.  Stakes are
higher ...

Drivers' school experience: June 1990 (age 19.7) Tarheel Treffen at
Charlotte Motor Speedway, '68 2002, 4.11, 14" steel wheels, 22/19
bars, cut stock springs.  Went ag once.  Instructor begged for me
to lift after driving off before the infield straight.  I did, and
he was thankful.

Coincidence?

 - thi v.