re:e28 M5 RL/BB

A question for those in the know. I have been following some of the
e28/e32 brake swap threads the last week or so. I will do this upgrade on
my 85 635...The question I have is how do the e32 front brakes compare
with the e28 M5 front brakes. The components look cheaper to replace and
would be easier to get. Not to mention I would have two cars with all the
same components...If the e32 front stuff is better than the e28 M5 stuff I
might trickle the M5 stuff down to the coupe and do the upgrade on the M5.

Chris Brandt

85 635CSi
88 M5
88 535iS (sold to purchase the M...)