<wob> Driver maturing

If you could just never come to illinois, for a long time, I would be very
appreciative!!  This would be protecting me, my family and everyone else I
know.  If you do decide to come, we have a great public transportation
system, I think it would make me and everyone else very happy. :)

Michael Gruby
e-mail: gruby@domain.elided
University of Illinios
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~gruby