Re: Simulators (games)

Just a quick note on the simulations games... I have heard a few
comments on Grand Turismo and Microsoft's CART, but no mention of UBI
soft's "F1 Racing Simulation."   If you are in the market for a new PC
game check this one out.  I believe that F1 is much better than
Microsoft's CART, (but CART does rank a healthy second on my scale.) Car
games have come a long with in just this last year.  If it's been awhile
since you have played, check them out again.  BTW F1 racing simulation
requires a 3D card, but it is worth buying a 3D card just to play this
game. It is that good.  If you would like more details please E-mail me.

	If anyone out there has been playing this game, please E-mail me so we
can trade car setups and ghost car images.  (This game actually records
and saves a ghost image of your car every time you make a fast lap so
you can race yourself.  Way cool.)