Re: E46: 323i question

Jeff asked about 323i sport pkg wheels. I saw a "dealer only" brochure a
couple months ago that showed them. The are similar to the 323i prem
16's, but with wider spokes and less space between the spokes. Not as
good-looking as the prem 16's and nowhere near as nice and the 328i
std's.

Please let me know I'm wrong when you get yours. I'm waiting to see the
M Aero Pkg. I've only seen the fron with the round (vs rectangular)
fogs. I'd like to to the whole pkg before I order.

Evan