<E36> Chrome Pieces I Have Installed & Others

The following BMW original chrome pieces are installed in my 318is:
Interior door handles
Surrounds for power window switches
Hand brake button
Door locking knobs (the ones on the window sills)

BMW pieces which I've seen in the flesh but which I don't have installed:
Outside door handle surrounds (the fixed part where the key goes in)
Ashtray finger indents (must buy whole ashtray)
Automatic transmission lever (leather w chrome strip)
Headlight on/off switch (318ti only)

BMW parts existing, seen in mags but not in real life:
Inside door pulls (the one you yank to close the door - seen on M3 Lux)
Steering wheel trim (on the current 3-spoke wheel, the "SRS Airbag" motif
at the base of the vertical spoke comes in chrome - seen on Z3 1.9)
Manual shifter lever (yes, the whole lever - seen on Z3 1.9)
Z3 Instrument surrounds

Aftermarket chrome parts (m/fd in Taiwan or Germany):
Rear boot lid trim
Front grille (the horizontal black slats can be replaced with chrome)

Parts I am going to chrome plate myself:
Plastic shrouding between auto-trans lever and gate
Internal door sills

Good luck!

Justin Chan
Singapore