Re: E28 longevity

Oh Rob,
    I'm sure Helen will go a bit farther.  But my point is that after that
many miles your into the high maintenance zone.  And really the engine can go
a fail really at any point.  More expensive stuff can start to fail, oil
pumps, head gaskets, valve train, cylinder bores ect.  I'm not saying they
won't go 250k, 300k and on, but you better be ready for the big one.

Russ