E30 Aerodynamic Kits

Does anybody have any experience with the aerodynamic kits available for an
E30 325is (1990)?  I've seen pictures of the kits from Racing Dynamics,
Hartge and a couple of others. But it is really hard to tell who offers the
best looking kits and/or the highest quality kits.  Does anybody know if
these kits really do vary in quality? I am looking at getting a kit with the
front spoiler, side skirts, rear apron and a small wing.  Also, if somebody
can recommend a good body shop in the South Bay Area that could do a good
job on one of these kits, I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Steve Kaelin
San Jose, CA
98 M3, 90 325is