Paintless dent removal (must read!!)

I have seen the light!!!

I must admit that at first I was a non-believer of this procedure but
after seeing it with my own eyes I have been converted!  I took my baby
(1995 325i) to the dealer (Pacific BMW in Glendale) to have an alarm
installed and the service guy noticed all four door dings and a small
approx 3" long dent on my doors.  He mentioned to me that there was a
guy there that takes out dents w/out having to do any major body work
and here's the catch he would only charge 65$ per panel no matter how
many dents it had.  After about 5 minutes of thinking and hearing the
the service guy telling me that I wouldn't regret it I told him to do
it.  And I must say I am impressed and VERY pleased with the results.
You can't even tell that they were there!  Honestly. If anyone out there
is interested the name of the company is "Magic Touch paintless dent
removal", their phone # is (818)545-4003.  I highly recommend these guys
to anyone out there who wants to save hundreds of dollars on body work
due stupid little door dings. Ohhh by the way I am in no way affiliated
or work for any of these guys. I'm just a satisfied customer.

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i w/no more dings!! Looks new!
L.A. Chapt BMWCCA