Unbeatable BMW

Hey Bimwads,

In the October Roundel, page 28, there is mention of Jeremy Walton's
updated book "Unbeatable BMW - Eighty Years of Engineering and
Motorsport Success".  It talks about the first rendition of this book,
and that this is an updated version (with a new chapter on the Almighty
E30 M3 - Yeehah!).  I did a search for the book on amazon.com, and it
found it.  According to Amazon, it is supposed to be released in
September 1998, and the list price is $39.95, with their price of
$27.97.  Roundel stated that the list price is going to be $84.95.  Is
the one listed on Amazon an earlier edition than the one in the Roundel
(but it isn't released yet?)  If that is the correct book, sounds like
they have quite a deal on the price.

Or, is the previous rendition of this book called "Unbeatable BMW: A
Racing Revival 1959-1979", which I found by going to other books written
by Walton?

I was going to preorder this book via Amazon, but wanted to make sure
that this was the book that the Roundel was talking about.

///Michael
88 M3,  a ten year old car that doesn't experience age descrimination