re:Interior Chrome Trim Available?

>There was a limited production run of E36 Cabrios with special leather and
>chrome trim. I believe they were '97 models. These were produced by BMW to
>appeal to the Jaguar crowd. The chrome trim is around the instrument guages
and
>speakers. I don't remember if any other pieces were chrome.

(pick jaw up off floor)

I have been dying for chrome trim around the gauges ever since someone lent
me a Miata for a few hours.
If one of the parts sages on the digest can locate this part # I would be
one happy camper.

Felix Vicente
Miami, FL (occasionally)
'95 325i, blk/blk, BL/SS'd, Sharked, and X'd
soon to be M3-Muffler'd