Diesel oil

Hi Kevin...

> The best solutions are a big filter and synthetic oil.

The lubricant SHELL HELIX ULTRA is a full synthetic oil but as
I mentioned, they have also SHELL HELIX ULTRA DIESEL. But nevertheless
it seems that both oil can be used in both engine types...

> This thread reminds me of a friend who thought changing oil
> in his Diesel was low priority.

I heard also often that diesel engines needs no synthetic oils and
normal oils are fully sufficiant.
But I think to spent some more dollars for a good oil is not a wrong
investment.

Bye..
Thomas
- ---