E30 Clutch

I have a reletively new clutch in my 1984 318i (has 7k kms on the
clutch) but it is slipping under load. when i take off up a hill it
slips and when taking off from a light it takes up fairly late and makes
the car 'hop' a bit. The flywheel WAS machined when the new clutch went
in and today i have just had the hydraulic system bled and with little
or no difference. The clutch is also a Genuine Sachs and a new whole
clutch kit was fitted. Can someone help please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael St.Clair
1984 318i (2 litre)