e30 Clutch

How long has the clutch been in the car? When I had my clutch put in it
came with a 1 year warranty, you might want to check your bill to see if
there is any mention of this or call your mechanic. Before I bought the car
the clutch was replaced but they didn't remove part of the broken TO
bearing. The broken TO bearing did a number on the fly wheel and took one
of the pins off. I had the fly wheel fixed and a brand new SACH clutch put
it. Since then everything has been great, never slips even when driving
with a cast on my leg (no feeling).
You know you are in trouble when the owner of the garage calls you and
starts the conversation with "Oh Hi Dave, bad news". It cost me about $1000
to fix that one less than a year after I bought the car with "A new Clutch!"

Good Luck

Dave Larocque - cast off in two weeks.....Let the Therapy Begin!