Driver Schools and speed

Yup...The new ones are deceptivly fast I had a student in a 98 528i automatic
and I was amazed at how swift he was going. I had to tell him to back off
several times..this was a first time student on street tires. I think anyone
going to a driver school should run street compound tires for at least three
or four schools...things happen much slower with street tires. AND MOST
DEFINATLY GO TO AN AUTOCROSS FIRST!!!!! To get some feel for how to control
the car at a slower speed..

GGray
87 535is turbo
88 M3 club racer (DM)