<E36>REPLY-Balljoint Query

Dave and Pete worte:

Hi all,
On Monday Pete asked the following question about worn ball joints.  I am
having the same problem, but have not seen any replies posted.  I realize
that this may not be as fun as age discrimination and other such topics,
but if you are familiar with this please consider helping those of us who
need all the help we can get when it comes to BMW repair.
Thanks,
Dave--clueless about clunking
'94 325is

> Ok bimwads, I'm starting to get the clunkiness out of my front end as I
> drop off the concrete coming out of the garage and over short, quick bumps
> in the road.  Which joints/bushings do I need to focus on in the front end
> of the car?  I know there's been talk of this but I can't remember which
> ones have been the chronic problem causers.  They're not too bad yet, but
> I'd like to get them swapped out before we get too far into the
> fall/winter/spring driver's ed season down here in sunny Florida...
>
> Thanks!
>
> - -Pete
> '92 325is sharked and clunkin'

===================================

With all respect, guys, the topics been covered several times before on the
digest.  To save space, I will point you to a webpage that I usually try to
check before I ask anything on the Digest...frequently, I may find that my
question has been answered thoroughly.  You can do several types of searches
here...

Check out:
http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_e36.html

AND , A Yahoo Search of "E36 Balljoints" revealed this:
http://www.bestweb.net/~bretta/3er.balljoints.html

Still have questions after checking out the above?  Get back to us...many of
us will be glad to offer advice.

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD