Repco/PBR/Axxis brake pad number needed!

I'm trying to find out if Repco/PBR/Axxis makes a Deluxe pad for the
aftermarket brake kit I have for my car. (Deluxe - inexpensive, quiet,
clean, good cold stopping - I'm sold.) I have race pads, just looking
for a street pad now, since this is my daily driver. I'm hoping some
one here on the Digest can cross reference to the PBR pad, assuming
one exists. The kit was sold by Racing Dynamics before their problems
with Electrodyne. It uses a Brembo 4 pot caliper (Brembo part #
20.5187.30 (40) ) and a 320mm x 28mm rotor. So far, I've been able to
find part numbers for the following pads:

Performance Friction: 592.83.15.4
Pagid:                         U1408-42
Galfer                          33188
Brembo                       07.5146.30
Hawk                          HB194

Reportedly, this same caliper is used in several Lotus models, in
fact, the Brembo rep. refered to it as their Lotus caliper. I've been
told Dodge Vipers use the same caliper, but the pad material is
thicker than what will fit for these rotors - also a Ferrari F40 and
=4650 use a derivitive of this caliper. I have an outline of the pad &
thickness I can fax to anyone willing to help, if that would help.

P.S. - I picked the kit up used with a spare set of rotors at a super
price - otherwise, make sure you include pad selection, availability,
& price when looking at aftermarket brake kits. In my opinion, that's
a big plus for the Steve D'Gerolamo/Movit big brake kit - standard
Porsche pads available in a huge selection of coumpounds.

TIA,

Barrett N.
barrett.nicholas@domain.elided
Houston, Texas