Re: bmw-digest V9 #316 (John's response to Duane's DUI question)

   Forgive my small WOB, but I just HAD to send a note and say how much i enjoyed Officer
John's comments on this question.  Living and driving in San Jose, CA. i can attest to the
fact that daily driving stupidity is alive, well, and thriving here.  On a daily basis i
encounter people doing things like pulling out into oncoming traffic without even a
glance, backing up on the freeway to catch an exit, crossing three lanes of traffic at
high speed to make an exit they've nearly passed, or blabbing on their cell phone with
such deliberation that they don't see or care what is going on around them.  When i do
finally get another BMW (sometime in '99) i'm going to be VERY paranoid about trying to
protect it on the road here!  So John, here's hoping that you or someone like you is
catching these fools in San Jose, too.
  Brian

End of bmw-digest V9 #319