Gtech

thanks for all the input
well, the cavalier is highly modified and i always beat the chevy off the
line. In fact, i beat a eclipse turbo that ran a 6.4.
i did not spin the tire that bad and my suspension is really stiff,
therefore there is virtually no lift.
the stock M3 conv. auto should run in the 6s.
the road we ran was really flat and we ran a few times down the same
stretch.
is there another way to find out my 0-60 time?
My 1000 foot time was a 12.15 seconds at a trap speed of 84.
i am half a second off a mustang cobra.
i still think i am running in the low 6s
thanks

Franklin
89 M3